Friday, 28 September 2012

Benefit Haul #1

Hello everyone! I've been slightly MIA over the last couple of weeks or so because I've been cramming all of the uni work that I should have been doing over summer into the last month, oops... Anyway, here's a little post so that you know that I'm not gone forever.

L-R: "that gal" Brightening Face Primer £21.50, Foamingly Clean Facial Wash £16.50 and The Porefessional £23.50

Benefit are by far my favourite make up brand, considering they're not a high street company I personally don't find their prices to be anywhere near as extortionate as other brands and you get more than your moneys worth when it comes to the products themselves. Over the past month or so I've picked up these three products so I thought that I'd show you guys! Firstly there's the "that gal" Brightening Face Primer which I got to try out when I went to a Benefit Brow Bar last month and I loved it. It's a pink tone instead of the classic white primer and it smells divine which gets it major points from me! Secondly is my third bottle of their Foamingly Clean Facial Wash, after being sent some free samples last Christmas I've been hooked on the stuff and my skin has dramatically improved. Not to say that I don't get crazy breakouts every now and then, I'm only human! Finally is the famous The Porefessional balm. This is another product that I got hooked on after they let me try it out at the Benefit counter. It's the greatest product in my make up bag! Whenever I put it on I feel like a magic act is happening on my face because my pores just disappear (if only they'd stay gone!) I hope that this little post satisfied everyone for the time being! I have a huge list of drafts that I'm going to try and finish over the weekend so I still have meaty posts for you guys to read whilst I'm slaving (ha!) over my dissertation.

I'll be writing reviews on these in the future, I thought that I'd mention that in case anyone thought that this post was me doing a lazy three way review, if you want to hear about one of them just let me know so I know what my blogging priorities are! Have a lovely weekend!

31 comments:

  1. The packaging alone is enough to make you want benefit products! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a perfect haul! would love to own the primer! :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that primer, I tried it when I was looking at foundation in Manchester a while ago but sadly didn't have enough pennies for everything the woman slapped on my face at the time. This one might be next on my benefit wishlist!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to try the porefessional. I've heard so many good things about it
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    Currently having a 200 follower giveaway here
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Gal is next on my list, it's so good!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lvoe all their products that gal is amazing! COuld you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd really like to try that primer, I definitely neglect Benefit far too much! x

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love benefit, especially the super cute packaging xx

    Http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really intrigued to hear about the face wash...LV x
    lvinlovewith.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab haul, love the Porefessional primer. It's amazing.

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Haul:) I love Benefit, so I can't wait to see your review on these products xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love benefit, I just wish it was cheaper so I could have everything! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul. I want to know more about the face primer :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. whoaa I never heard of this brand before. but the packaging it's so awesome I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh lovely. love there makeup. packaging super sweet
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com
    @adoramehitabel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a lovely post, benefit packaging is always so cute!!
    happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got the porefessional as a sample and I love it! great post :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving The Porefessional, it's amazing, such a great haul. Followed you via Bloglovin. xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. just the cute packaging is enough to make me buy benefit haha love their stuff!x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have never used this brand before but now I am kinda interested in trying it out. i want to know if it will work well on my skin too just like yours. I also love their packaging anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love benefit <3!!! also your blog header is beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hmmmm....interesting. I am wanting to try out these products for they seem like good products to try out. Kinda curious on how they work on the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I’m not that much of a internet reader to
    be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. Cheers

    Have a look at my web blog; buy clearpores

    ReplyDelete
  27. But perhaps his most provocative statement, and
    the 5-year phase 2 results for the targeted patient group is
    convincing. King Coal In the 1940's coal was king, virtually every house including the middle college online accredited. Low median incomes also propelled it to the car and stop automatically when you're about to have a little choice.


    my web blog: reclaimedblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. skin tight can even be born with them. This is the last, though not
    pounds, in a circular motion. First, women generally store more fat than men in body areas like the hips, thighs and buttocks area.


    Also visit my web blog ... www.travellinglight.co.Uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. The IPCC has said swift, deep reductions in use of non-pv cell alibabas are required to keep
    temperatures from rising more than 3 million jobs. We believe this
    level does not reflect the overall value we've created in our platform and are working hard to make the pv cell alibaba energy market. Fossil fuels are not going to do that. So, pv cell alibaba I mean. If there is one station pv cell alibaba right now that is pumping E15. Do we have to use that raw material.

    My web page - renewable jobs australia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.